Sunday, January 12, 2014

PreChristmas

12-23-13

Well, I will have to think of some questions to ask when we talk on Christmas day!  Bishop Galbraith emailed me that experience in Jerusalem.  That would be such a cool thing to see.  Here I thought he was just a normal humble guy, but no, he has done a bunch of cool things and gone to a bunch of cool places that I've never known about.  He's lived in Europe, served int he military, lived in Israel, and other places.  Thank you so much for that Christmas package!  I thought the whole Christmas message thing was awesome!  I loved it!!!!!  I'm going to take some pictures of all of it on Christmas day.  It was great to see those pictures of everyone.  That must have taken awhile to get all of those pictures.  I can't wait to see what the rest of it is.  We have four of us living in our apartment right now, so with all of us, we have quite a bit of gifts under our tree.  Our ward is so awesome.  They got each of us a bag full of gifts.  I don't know what's in it yet, but it should be interesting.  I have been listening to Christmas music a lot so that I can get into the spirit as much as possible, since we don't have any snow.  It's worked a little bit, but I can't get all the way there yet.  I'm so jealous of your cold weather and snow up there.  I'm still roasting down here.  Anyway, Love you guys.  I'll see you in two days!

Love,
Elder A. Whaley

No comments:

Post a Comment