Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Baptism set for 8/16!

8-11-14

My week has been pretty slow, but the highlight of this last week is that Hunter showed up to church, so that means that his baptism will follow through this Saturday, and I will get to baptize him!!!!  I'm super excited for that.  Quintyn's baptism will have to be pushed back for a little bit, but I think it will still happen eventually.  He didn't show up to church yesterday and the rule is that they have to be at church the Sunday before their baptism.  We have transfer calls this next Thursday and we will find out Sunday if I am staying or leaving.  I probably won't get to do emails this next week because we have to travel up to Tampa on Monday to take Elder Lawless to the mission home and he will fly home Tuesday.  So, from Monday to Thursday, I will be staying with some other companionship until I get my new companion.  For Elder Lawless' last week, we are working hard and I am doing my best to make sure that he doesn't get any trunkier-haha.  I hope that Dad does well this week and I will talk to you in two weeks!  Love ya!

Love,
Elder A. Whaley

No comments:

Post a Comment