Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Pray for Investigators!

8-4-14

Well, I have two more weeks with Elder Lawless before he goes home and I'm guessing that I will have to stay here for at least one more transfer with a new companion so he can learn the area.  I will be sending a check that my last companion sent for me to ship his bike home.  I didn't send it out earlier because all of my envelopes got destroyed by water, so I had nothing to send it in.  A bunch of gospel books and material that I had in a bin got ruined because I had my emergency water int he same bin and it broke and leaked all over, and I didn't know about it.  Everything got water logged and I had to throw a bunch of it away.  Luckily, everything that got ruined was something that I can look up on the gospel library app and all of the other things like pictures and DVDs were dry and fine.  The water must have been sitting in there for a while because it smelled pretty bad when I opened the lid.  i tried to dry it all out on the back patio, but some things weren't salvageable.
This week was slow for work because we had a lot of people cancel and we had some big meetings that took away from that time, as well.  I would appreciate if you all would pray for two of our investigators who are preparing for baptism next weekend not he 16th.  Their names are Quintyn and Hunter.  They are progressing well, and we just need everything to work out leading to their baptisms.
I hope that this next week goes well for you and that you will be able to handle all that comes at you! Love you!

Love,
Elder A. Whaley
Elder Whaley and Elder Lawless teaching an investigator

No comments:

Post a Comment