Monday, June 1, 2015

Getting ready to Come Home!

5-18-15

I'm sorry that I forgot to send you the lesson.  I have it all in my notebook, but I forgot it this week.  I will do my best to remember next week and get that to you.  I have just felt so busy with working in the area and having to work on some things to prepare to go home.  Our mission President is having us do a Post MTC training where we have to outline our goals in life and do some other things, so I have been focusing on that a lot lately.  We actually just did a little devotional on the Book of Mormon last night.  The comment that I made was that the Book of Mormon is physical evidence of god's love for us, his children.  I think that that is a very central point and all other blessings simply tie back to it.
Sorry, but I only have a few minutes left.  We have been cleaning our apartment for the last little while and we are going to go fishing with an investigator in a bit, so I will sum everything up really quick.
We set a baptismal date for June 7th with Alan's friend this last week.  We gave him a copy of the Book of Mormon and he has already read to 2 Nephi 11 in just one day.  Yesterday we got in trouble because our apartment was kind of a big mess and we had an inspection from someone in the mission presidency.  We usually clean everything up Mondays on P-day, but they decided to do the inspection on Sunday.  We will have a Zone Conference tomorrow, so we will see if President Cusick says anything to us about it.  But as of right now, everything is spic and span.
I hope that you all have a good week and that you all are safe.

Love,

Elder A. Whaley


Zone Conference inspections!
Elder Reynolds, Whaley, and Pond


No comments:

Post a Comment