Monday, June 1, 2015

Pushing Hard to the End!

5-28-15

Happy Birthday Mom!!
     Sorry, I forgot to tell you all this last week, but I wasn't able to email on Monday  because we had a temple trip today!  So, they just moved our P-day to Thursday as part of the trip.  It was so amazing to be able to go to the temple again after so long.  Elder Pond and I got to go with a group of other missionaries that are going to be headed home with us soon.  We woke up at 3:30 AM in order to be at the temple to do a session at 8 a.m.  I can't believe how much has slipped my mind since the last time I have been.  I'm excited to go a lot when I get back.
     I got a bike box today and will probably end up shipping the bike Monday morning before we leave to the mission home.  I heard that there is a website called shipbikes.com and it makes shipping bikes through FedEx cheaper.  Maybe you could check into that and see if that is real or not an dif it would be cheaper that way or just sticking with Premier.  Please let me know by this upcoming Monday.
     We didn't get in a whole lot of trouble for the apartment, but Elder Reynolds ended up getting moved to another area with the Zone Leaders because I think that President Cusick is going to have him be a Zone Leader this upcoming transfer.  So now it is just Elder Pond and I working in Riverview.  It has been so hard to stay focused, but we are doing our best to keep pushing ourselves hard to the end.  I have so many mixed feelings between the excitement of being home and the sadness that I am going to be leaving the mission soon.  I'm doing my best to make the most of it.  Love you!

Love,
Elder A. Whaley

Temple Visit

Orlando Temple

Orlando Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment