Sunday, September 28, 2014

Short Update

9-22-14

It sounds like a lot of great things are happening back home.  That's awesome to hear that Vanessa was in the homecoming royalty.  This week we saw a lot of great blessing and were able to get a lot of work done.  I'm glad to hear that Dad is doing better, and hopefully, Sundays start going well for him.  Sorry I have not been replying personally to your letters, but I have been just trying to write a nice, long letter to everyone that includes everything that happened in the past week.  So far, it has saved me on time.  The only downside is that I don't get any replies from anyone besides you.  Haha.  Elder Swallow is doing well and he definitely has a lot of support form friends and family.  He has gotten about 1 to 2 packages a week so far with candy and whatever other goodies are in it.  It's been nice because he doesn't eat a lot, so he splits it with me.  I hope that you have a great week and I will talk to you soon.

Love,
Elder A. Whaley

No comments:

Post a Comment