Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My Needs

9-30-13

So, last week I said I didn't need anything.  This week, I figured out what I do need.

-Insurance Card-in case I ever have to go to the doctors or get injured.
-I can't think of anything food wise.  I basically live off of Ramen, Eggo waffles, Toaster Strudles, cereal, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.  I don't really make anything because it takes too much time and we don't have enough money to buy a bunch of stuff to make actual meals.  If we did, we would have a bunch of left over food supplies that would never get used.
-Videos that I made with Taylor and Keegan put on a flashdrive if possible.  I want to show some of the Elders and Sisters some of the stuff I do back home.
-The  Ipod with music on it that I asked Vanessa to put on for me.
-A messenger bag (by January).  They are having us switch from backpacks to messenger bags by January.
-This is a long stretch, but a GPS would be really nice!  I know it's a luxury, but it would really help out here!

 These are the people that I've heard from:  Marianne, Keegan, Taylor, Corbin, Rhett, Kaleb, Kolten, Rebecca, Bishop Galbraith, and Brother Stewart, and Grandma.  I haven't heard from any other family yet, but I hope to soon!!!!!  (hint, hint)

I really appreciate all you do for me.


Love ya,
Elder A. Whaley

No comments:

Post a Comment