Saturday, February 1, 2014

Getting Transferred

1-20-14

I'm being transferred.  I don't know where to yet.  I'll let you know next week.  So don't send anything this week to my current address.  I will have Elder Barnett forward the letter you last sent to me.  Thanks for making those changes on the iPod.
It sounds like you all had a good FHE.  that's definitely something really good to work on.  (We had a FHE on helping strengthen one another in the family and also on realizing everything we do to one another is also done to the Savior).  I hope that Whitney and Vanessa are getting along and things are improving.  You'll have to let me know how things are going with dad's back and whatever else is happening around home.  (I told him that we were really trying to STUDY the Book of Mormon)
I love studying about the power of the Book of Mormon.  There is a whole chapter dedicated to the Book of Mormon in preach My Gospel and it talks all about the converting power of the Book of Mormon.  I love it!  I have just started reading from the beginning of the Book of Mormon a few days ago and I'm learning a lot more about it.  At the same time, I am also going through it slow, like one chapter a day and writing a ton of notes.  After about two weeks of this, i am only in 1 Nephi Chapter 5, but i have gotten a ton out of it.

Love,
Elder A. Whaley












No comments:

Post a Comment