Saturday, March 1, 2014

Stressful Week!

2-16-14

This week started out really well, but turned into a really rough week.  It sounds like you're all going some rough times and I will continue to pray for you, just keep pushing through.  That's the point that I'm at right now.  President Cusick called Elder Fisher this Friday and told him that he needed to be in Tampa the next morning to catch a plane ride home for surgery on his knee this upcoming Tuesday.  So, that leaves me in charge of the area and I still don't know it very well at all.  I got two new companions, Elder Lawless and Elder Hargan.  Elder Hargan goes home in two weeks and Elder Lawless has been out for 18 months.  They are great missionaries, but I miss Elder Fisher.  He was so much fun.  Hopefully, he recovers quickly and is back out in a month or so.  These past few days have been extremely stressful for me since I don't know what to do.  We are just working with what I know and trying to figure out the area.  Now I have to know the area and people a whole lot faster since I am taking it over.  So, hopefully, this week will go well and I can manage the area.  I have been doing a lot of praying, fasting, and working.  I pray for you and the rest of the family daily.  Thank you for your support and love and all you do to help me out!  I am very grateful for all the sacrifices you make for me and I love you!  Have an awesome week!
Love,
Elder A. Whaley

*We got iPads this week and I am emailing with it right now.  Unfortunately, you can't download pictures from the camera on an iPad, so I won't be able to send you more through dropbox.  I'll just have to print them out and send to you.  Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment